DISC JOCKEY SERVICES
Dancing Spot Lights.
Moments Into Memories Photography has partnered up with some of the best DJ professionals in the industry to give YOU some great savings. Below is a listing of our DJ packages. Check out some of our great reviews from our couples who have used us at the bottom of the page.
DJ service for any occasion! Weddings, corporate events, parties or any special occasion, Our experienced and professional DJ's will personally meet with you before your special event. Based on your needs and desires, we will customize all the details of our services to your personal specifications. We will be an integral part to help your event or wedding day flow smoothly. We do this by working with you to create a customized timeline of your event, music playlist to make sure of a smooth running evening. Along with great music and endless fun for your evening, your guests will wish that your reception / event will never end.
To Contact us for DJ services please fill out our contact sheet
5 Hours of time with your DJ, Includes a FREE lighting package
of Color Spots and Dance Floor lighting
(normally $765 a savings of $285)
Memories DJ Package.......$895.00
Includes 6 hours of time with your DJ. Perfect for Ceremony, Cocktail Hour and Reception coverage
Includes our awesome and unforgettable Ultimate lighting Package.
* Dancing Spotlights *Laser Lights * 6 - Up-lights for your room
Up-lighting for your room
Dancing Spot Lights
Professional DJ setups for your event...
Color Spot Lighting
Awesome Reviews from some of our AWESOME couples!!!
* When booking your wedding with Moments Into Memories you can also book a fantastic DJ. Bryan, (Photographer) and Stan, (DJ) work great together, and helped to keep us on track and kept things moving during all the excitement of the evening. Like Bryan, Stan was professional, personable, and easy to work with! We didn't have to spend thousands, we only spent hundreds.
Jennifer and Matt.
* We hired Moments Into Memories for our photography, DJ, and photobooth for our wedding, and we are so happy with that choice! Be very careful about spending $1,000 on a DJ and another $700 to $800 on a Photobooth. You don't have to!!!
Our DJ (Stan) was such a delight to have at the wedding. My husband and I chose some nontraditional music for the ceremony and reception, and Stan seemed very into what we had put together. From our choices he was able to put together a playlist of music that flowed very well and people really enjoyed. The Photobooth through Moments Into Memories was also great. Not only do they give you choices of booths (5), but we were able to get a USB that evening of all the photos taken from our guests! I would highly recommend Moments Into Memories, as well as bundling their services together. They work so well together. We didn't have to worry about what to do next. MIM guided us through the day and really helped make our day as stress-free as it could be. Kristen and Josh.
* We trusted Bryan so much so that we booked his DJ and Photobooth. Our DJ, (John) was the best DJ and master of ceremonies and the photo booth was our biggest hit. We did a green screen through Bryan, so the guests could choose the type of background they wanted and then received a 4x6 print instead of a strip. We would absolutely recommend Bryan to everyone. He was very responsive and easy to get a hold of. We never worried or had any doubts. If we had to do it again, we would do the exact same thing! Thanks Moments Into Memories Photography, DJ and Photobooth. Danielle and Rob.
* We hired Moments into Memories for wedding photography and DJ services and were thrilled with the results! My husband and I don’t love having our picture taken but Bryan put as at ease and had us laughing from the first photo he took for our engagement photos. The engagement and wedding photos are beautiful! We’re going to have a tough time choosing our favorites! Bryan is a perfectionist and that is clearly demonstrated through his work. I would highly recommend MIM for your wedding photography! We also hired Moments into Memories for their DJ services and we had fun chatting with Stan prior to the wedding the hash out the details of the ceremony and reception. I appreciate how organized Stan was and how easy the process of defining the flow of events, songs for each portion of the ceremony, introduction of the wedding party and reception was via the template that Stan sent to us prior to our first phone call. Our guests loved the music that Stan played and he was kind enough to play several extra songs for our guests when they were begging him to play “just one more song” at the end of the reception. Lauran and Mike.
* We utilized Moments Into Memories (Bryan) for all four services (photo, video, DJ, and photobooth) and we could not have been more pleased! Everything from the day went so smoothly. We received our photos and video back and they turned out absolutely perfect. Bryan was very friendly and so easy to work with. We had Mike for our DJ and the evening was awesome!! The lighting, music selections, everything, kept our guests going for the night and not wanting to leave!! We would highly recommend him for all of the services he offers. Alex and Wyatt.